Physiotherapy specialist examinations are carried out by specialists in physical medicine and rehabilitation medicine.
- Slavka Topolić, dr. med.,
- Lasko Gelebešev, dr. med.,
- Tadeja Hernja Rumpf, dr. med.,
- Jadwiga Hayewska Kosi, dr. med.,
- Silvester Krelj, dr. med.
Monday to Friday: 7.30 to 15.30, Saturdays: 7.30 to 13.00.
Two Tuesdays a month: 7.30 to 20.00.
Consulting room working hours:
Monday to Friday: 8.00 to 15.00, Saturdays: 8.00 to 13.00.
Two Tuesdays a month: 16.00 to 20.00.
You can make an appointment for a specialist check-up:
1. in person: you bring the referral to the reception of the Medical Centre,
2. by phone: +386 3 734 5128,
3. by email:
When making an appointment via e-mail please give your data in the text, which is given on the referral from you physician: name and surname, date of birth, address, contact telephone number and the degree of urgency an examination, or send as an attachment a copy of the referral form. Within five days of the registration to the queue book you must send the original referral form, otherwise you will be deleted from the queue. If for various reasons you are not able to attend the specialists examination on the given date, please inform us in a timely fashion to the phone number +386 (0)3 734 5128, or by e-mail where you will get further information. If you fail to unsubscribe the examination in an a timely review, you must provide us with a written apology for the absence within 14 days after that date, otherwise you will be delete from the list pending on the basis of Slovene legislation.
The current waiting period: (ongoing updating / at least monthly):
- QUICKLY referral on the referral list: 20 days,
- REGULARLY referral on the referral list: 117 days.
Link to website NIJZ here!