In Thermana Laško we have excellent conditions for high-quality and professional rehabilitation of professional and recreational athletes. The rehabilitation is based on an individual approach and preparation of a program in relation to the athlete's needs and preferences. The main objective is the prompt and safe return of an athlete to sports activity.
The sports rehabilitation is carried with a multidisciplinary approach. The team members:
- medical specialist in physical and rehabilitation medicine,
With our expertise and extensive experience, we offer a comprehensive treatment that includes several physiotherapy procedures:
- clinical and functional assessment of the athlete's status, which includes the acquisition of subjective data with the help of medical history, review of health records and clinical examination of the athlete,
- a physiotherapy diagnosis, prognosis and plan of rehabilitation,
- implementation of physiotherapy procedures and methods,
- evaluation of the results of physiotherapy procedures and methods,
- expert advice and issue of recommendations.
The program of therapeutic services for athletes includes:
- exercises to improve muscle strength,
- exercises to improve muscular endurance,
- plyometric training,
- proprioceptive training,
- exercises for stabilization,
- exercise on the vibration plate,
- workout in the swimming pools with thermal water,
- stretching exercises,
- exercise for improving balance,
- workout in the fitness centre,
- workout with TRX straps,
- manual therapy (various methods and techniques according to the concepts of Cyriax, Kaltenborn, Maitland, Mulligan, treatment of myofascial trigger points, nerve mobilization, fascial manipulation ...),
- application of kinesiology tapes,
- treatment of scars,
- various massages (classical, therapeutic, reflexology, sports, underwater, ...)
- high-intensity laser therapy,
- Scan Lab therapy,
- HiTop therapy
- Extracorporeal shock wave therapy (ESWT),
- electrotherapy, magnetic therapy, mechanotherapy, hypobaric therapy, light therapy, thermotherapy and cryotherapy.
From a set of the listed physiotherapy services we choose those who will have the maximum effect on the athlete’s regeneration and rehabilitation. A high-quality and rapid rehabilitation has an important impact on the athlete' well-being, psychophysical and mental condition and on achieving good results again.
Description of all physiotherapy services